Our goal at the National Riding Stables is to provide you with an unparalleled experience that you cannot obtain anywhere else. We offer a unique combination of:
- a horseback tour of America’s most famous battlefield
- expert Licensed Battlefield Guides who bring the battle alive for you
- a comfortable and enjoyable ride on one of our gentle, well-trained horses
- superb customer service before, during, and after the ride
We offer guided horseback tours of Gettysburg National Military park between March and November each year.
Our 2-hour historical tour with a Licensed Battlefield Guide and our 1-hour scenic tour are our most popular, although we can provide tours up to 4 hours across the battlefield’s horse trails.
Tours are available for riders 7 years and older and up to 240 pounds in weight. Tours are offered daily between March and November, weather permitting.
For detailed information about the times, types, and prices of tours, click here, or call us at 717-334-5100.
When you ride with us, you will:
- enjoy a scenic ride through the pastoral battlefield
- enjoy an opportunity to gain a new appreciation for the beauty, power, and wonder of horseback riding
- enjoy our customer service which is dedicated to providing an experience like no other to each and every rider
- gain a better understanding of the climactic struggle which took place on this hallowed ground